Saturday 30 July 2011

My 17th birthday Part 1

I know that i have disappeared for a long time :S Well thats because my assignments are piling up -.-

So on my ACTUAL birthday, before kris and I went out, my mother brought out this fruit cake that she bought from tiong bahru plaza to take pictures. YEA. it's for show. I hate fruit cakes! But my father loves it so my mother bought it -_- ikr damn stupid lol.

Then we proceed to take pictures :D

After taking pictures, kris n i went to plaza sing to catch Harry potter 7! :D It was so awesome!  As we were early, we walked around first n i totally forgot about Smiggles until I saw the shop! i've been wanting to go there! And i bought stuffs from there! :D

I bought this rainbow coloured pencil case and when i reached home n start playing with the zip, one of the zip spoilt -.- no not because i played with it. but kris managed to help me close the zip but i cant use that zip anymore urgh

After the movie, we went to Sun with Moon @ Wheelock! hehe 2nd time dining there! :D

So I said i want to try something new other than ramen so i ordered this rice thing! :D the best thing is that there is soup lolol me love soups!! <3

This is the 2nd best japanese soup other than miso soup lolol

These are some cheese thingy very nice :D

Agedeshi tofu! Dun think i will be ordering this anymore getting sick of this lol :/

Our oreo chocolate drink! :D

Kris's green tea ice cream! :D

We got this really cosy corner so we started camwhoring hehe

Love my boy so much <3

Will post part 2 some other time! Need to do chiong my programming project T_T chiong also no use cos idk how to do HAHAHAH :P

I re-created a tumblr : www.size2feet.tumblr.com :)