Sunday 17 July 2011

Swee Choon Tim Sum Restaurant 2

Hehe yeah we went to this restaurant for dinner again! I dun think we're going next week though cos we're all kinda sick of the food alr :P

ANW, other than ordering the same old thing like the 'ha gao', 'siew mai' and 'zha jiang mian', I HAD ZI CHAR TODAY!!!!!!

P/S: food are leftover LOL cos the dishes just keep coming non stop!! NO TIME TO TAKE PIX U NOE

double boiled chicken soup!

 

Pork ribs!!!

Kang kong!

That is actually the Thai Style Tofu! NOT BAD!

The pathetic lonely omelette lolol i ate that last piece before we left hehe :P

Baby ordered this beef noodle with soup but i didn't take pic cos he already finish the noodle so no point taking haha.

Baby did this on monday during our lunch! almost a week then i see this :S

School again tmr... :( I havent finish my stupid programming hw cos IM FUCKING STUCK!!! >:( And it also means we are going learn new chapters...SERIOUSLY i HATE this method of teaching. In secondary school, we only learn like what..? 1 chapter PER MONTH. MISS THOSE DAYS!!! :(

I want to reincarnate into a domestic dog ^.^ #random

Happy 2 years 11 months to Kris n I *MUAX*