Sunday 11 September 2011

Jennis's 17th Belated Birthday Celebration

Met up with FX @ commonwealth @ 2.15pm and we headed to city link to look for Jennis's birthday presents! :D And we had 2hrs to slack(-_-) so we went to Chicking~

I kept bugging FX to bring me to H&M but she die also don't want and she ask me not to be like those wannabes who chiong to H&M LOL








FX had popcorn chicken while I had coleslaw :D
Dun see their cup so big then u shock k. i open the cover only got half of the coleslaw inside -.-


At 5pm+, we left marina square and went to taka to meet up with the rest~ 
We had Fish & Co. for dinner because if there is a birthday celebration, the staffs will sing a song and also the birthday person has to stand on a chair so the main purpose is to embarrass Jennis HAHAHAHAHA









My Fungi pasta!




Jennis's cake!:D



















Missing all of them already when we bid goodbye :(