Friday 30 September 2011

Lao Bei Jing

Hi People~ went missing for a few days cos i didn't go anywhere but on wednesday, I went to Tiong Bahru Plaza with mummy n Kelly to have LBJ(lol i thought of Long BJ when i saw this HAHAHA) for brunch! We thought there is buffet because there is buffet last time but now they changed it to set meal -_- But we went anyway.







Drunken Chicken n some meat thingy lol

Zha Jiang Mian omgz my fav noodle in chinese restaurant

Their xlb sux. The skin breaks. The soup leaks. The skin is ugly 

After we left TBP, mummy fetched kelly n i to commonwealth mrt then we went to ArtFriend @ Buona Vista because Kelly wants to do the face mask.



We bought the cheapest brand cos we only had $45 with us n we r scared that we exceed lol

It was suppose to decorate my mask but in the end I did not use

glue to stick the glitter~


my sis ask me to take this -.- lol

paint brushes!


Kelly bought this for fun 

Will continue the making of the mask in another post next time :D hehe am gonna watch Lost plus im havin slight headache :(