Sunday 25 September 2011

My Dance Senior:urms btw i went to ur wall and ur the photo with ur dog and urms, something of urs.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

***************************

So I realised I misplaced my keys on Fri when I was leaving my house. So the first thing I do when I reach home is to find my keys! Apparently, I couldn't find on that day! And last night, before I fell asleep, I suddenly thought: WHAT IF, I actually mistakenly left the keys at the lock, and someone took the keys?

Meaning the thief can break into our house anytime leh!! U NOE HOW DANGEROUS IS IT OR NOT. 

So I began to start worrying LIKE HELL for the whole of today. Wa really like hell sia....... until I almost slept throughout the whole of today LOL. But I did search for it AGAIN ok! 

Until just now, I went to read my USS blog post and I saw the bag I was carrying. I searched EVERY bag I used during the holidays except for that one cos I returned it to my sis. And then I touched touched the bag, and I FOUND IT!!!! 

U NOE HOW HAPPY AM I??? U NOE OR NOT. 
I can finally sleep peacefully tonight!!!! :D