Tuesday 11 October 2011

Real Steel n Hooha Cafe

On Saturday, I went out with Kris n his parents :D Kris came to fetch me at 5pm-ish and then we headed to Vivo first. And since we still have alot of time, we went to eat sushi cos i was craving for it after watching this hong kong drama!

I wore my new heels out that day n my feets were hurting like FUCK. all the friction... :(





After the movie, we took taxi to HooHa cafe and had steak with mushroom sauce for dinner! Yummy! 
It was sort of a double date cos kris's aunt didn't tag along O.O
Then kris fetched me home by taxi~ hehe


I spent my Sunday watching PSC nite competitions of us and video recordings when we went to Sungei Buloh, Zoo, Big Splash, Botanic Garden, Desaru Fruit Farm and Orchard Road. The hell funny ttm man. 

My mother actually asked me "where is your wolf" WHEN WE WERE AT ZOO -_-
crazy woman.

And then another time when we were at the Merlion there, when my sis is holding on to the video cam, i keep asking her to film me. Apparently, i like to report news alot LOL. I think i aspired to be a news reporter when i was young. 

Another post coming up real soon! :D

XOXO