Wednesday 5 October 2011

Trip to Zoo

It's been really long since I went to zoo and recently, my mother bought a deal from groupon and that is a $6 discount for a $20 zoo tix so we bought 4! My father didn't go with us thou.

In the morning, Papa came to fetch us(mummy, kelly, jifeng n i) first then went to lucky plaza to fetch Kris cos he went to the philipines embassy earlier. Then we went for bak kut teh! :D





















White-faced SUCKY monkey lolol ;)












Arent they cute? we rode on them! hehe






Fed the giraffe @ $5! :D



I scared Kristoffer by tryin to act as a zookeeper and tell him not to sleep here LOL 

My new hello kitty tote bag i bought at zoo! yesssss at zoo hahahahahaha DAMN CHIO RITE I LOVE IT ALOT OMG im gonna use it for dance tmr!! :D

At 6pm+, we took a bus to AMK interchange and then Kris sent us to NYNY then he left alr cos he was sleepy :( 

Jifeng's!

this is obviously mine :D

Kelly's

Took train home and just in time for Love Thy Neighbours! :D hehe Very exhausting day but very fun! :D I only uploaded 43 pix cos I took 181 pix today omg -.- the rest r on fb lol

If u haven't go there for a very long time,it's time u shld head there! Lotsa revamps n upgrade! :D

XOXO