Sunday 4 August 2013

ALL HELL BREAK LOOSE

HOLA! Friday was the last day of intern and it was also my presentation day!!! My presentation went well and my day at the office was very fun too!!!! :D I miss all the interns already!!!!! D: I was more of sad than happy :'(


Me and the boyzzzz... 

David from NYP, Brandon from TP, Loki, JingSheng from TP too~


The NP interns hahaha 
me, Loki and Hemaa!


And then we have the girls...!

Cindy from nyp, me and hemaa!!




Loki mocking me!



Team Jason!


Team Pei Shan!



Team May Leng! LOL!
David is 40cm taller than me T_T


Would you please look at his long legs.... lolol
PAINT ME LIKE A FRENCH GIRL


Loki was very excited to leave the company lol...



Advantage of having long handssssss loll


NYP INTERNS!


TP INTERNS!


From shortest to tallest :'(


Tallest in the middle shortest at the side :'( 


Bye NCS :'( I will miss all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
It was enjoyable working here!!!!! although it's hella far from my place lol. :')


With my supervisor and david!! :D