Thursday 15 August 2013

It's more fun in Manila!

This post will be very short because there's not much pictures!! :D Remember I said I have something special for you after I finished blogging about the Philippines trip??? Scroll to the bottom!!!!! :DD

Ok So I actually have no idea where is the exact place that Kris's grandparents are staying cos we were sleeping all the way!! We reached there at about 6-7am and had breakfast and rested for awhile~ We tagged along with Renal and kris's mother to the city area to buy fruits for my sister LOL.. but we ended up sleeping all the way again... -_-

Went back to the house to nap and we had lunch, bathed, looked at photo albums, played with the neighbour's kids.. HAHA Had dinner and we went back to Manila again!!


Kris's grandfather showed us his real swords and guns(which Kris said I can't post them plus i look really retarded in the picture!! lol)



After which we went to the grandfather's farm!! i was more interested in the kittens LOL!!




The whole farm is theirs~~~ Last time Kris always talked about going back to the philippines and be farmer HAHAHA 



The neighbour's kids haha. they are sisters! one is called Ashley the other one i forgot :X 




I DID THIS POSE WITH THE GUNS LOL!! SO CAN U IMAGINE HOW RETARDED I LOOKED LIKE HAHAHA



The kids all love Kris but not me... :( Next time when I have children my children wont love me omg lol 












See what i told you?!?!??! T_T 






The dining area!


Outside of the house! ^^

When we were about to leave... :)


Kris's grandmother :)


With his grandfather!






Kris call them as "Daddy" and "Mummy" hahaha so cute!!! 





I didn't know what time we reached the office but we woke up at 6am+ and slacked all the way till about 12pm+ and we went to Gateway Mall to buy krispy kreme for my family bahahaha. But my family didn't eat much -_- End up I was the only trying to finish everything and i gained weight fml pls~

Went to get lunch at the 2nd house, bathed, did cheap manicure and pedicure lol. Packed bag and left for the airport!! Kris's mother didnt leave with us thou haha. We had dinner at the airport canteen and we rushed for the plane LOL 







Glimpse of the mall. Didn't really walk ard :/




Krispy Kreme! i practically tried to spend finish all my pesos here!! HAHAHA


Kris's friend's parents who put us up at their place ^^






At the airport's canteen



Bye Manila~!







Very grateful for kris's parents who paid for my plane tickets and bring me ard philippines and my father who purposely bought me the camera. I love the function where i can take video and pictures at the same time!!! :)