Sunday 20 October 2013

TWG

Short hiatus going on here and there because school has started :-(

On the last week of my holiday, Kris treated mummy and I to TWG! :-D It was supposed to be my treat but Kris paid for it when the bill came! >.< 

Anyhoo, we had brunner (breakfast + lunch + dinner) at TWG @ Ion! It's all our first time dining at TWG :-D We queued for at least an hour before!!! :-(



Black Tea :-D



My braised beef  which I shared with mummy:-D 


And Kris's lamb stew :-) 

I personally prefer my Braised beef because the lamb stew had a weird taste!!! :S


Scone and muffin


The bread that came with our mains!


Super super fresh apple juice omg it tastes so good but so expensive $8 for such a small cup! ;-(


Raspberry cake 


The three of us shared these 3 macarons HAHA it all taste pretty good despite the weird names! :-D


Creme brûlée! $6 for each! :/


I made a video based on the previous post so if you don't want to read the post you can watch this video instead! heh :-D 


XOXO