Wednesday 11 December 2013

ICT Day + Random





First ICT Day created this year; 
There were game stalls and prizes for us to win although I'm not sure if anyone actually won anything ... Joyce, Keikei, Jingwen and I wrote our wishes on the balloon and we let it fly to the sky with the help from our teacher who helped us to record the process. 
However the packet of sweet is still lying on my desk as I don't fancy sticky sweet that much  






Dinner the other day with Kris's father and his friend who came to Singapore for the Standard Chartered Marathon
The dinner was an unpleasant one towards the ending as we wanted to cancel the dessert but we can't. 
Not sure if we will still be coming here although I can see that Kris's father and him really love the steak here


If you are a yogurt fanatic, you must not miss out on this!
Free Yogurt Day presented to you by Yoguru on 17 December 2013 3pm-5pm
Yoguru is also raising money for the Children's Cancer Foundation! :)