Tuesday 23 August 2011

Date with Kris

HI! Today is my first time working at IMM! It was...............boring. -.- Plus the locks are so difficult to open! :@ Make me fingers so painful :(

The senior I worked with at JP told me that the senior I will be working with today is known as 'bing shan mei ren' (a pretty girl who don't talk lol). But I find her quite ok and I talked quite a lot with her :O And I made 2 deals! hehe But I think I made 1 customer pek cek cos I took too long to get the stock LOL :P Cos Im still not sure where r the stocks! :(

After work today, went to daiso to find Kris and we went to JP to get dinner @ Din Tai Fung and catch a movie 'SUCKSEED'!



 Hi I earned $20 today I spent this much on dinner fml. 






ANYONE FEELING HUNGRY? ;)

Tmr me iz goin to work for 7 hrs fml x2 -.- Just now I carried Niuniu and wanted to put her on the floor and the back started to ache ;( Cannot don't admit old alr SIGH! Everytime I step into the work place, I hope I can end work ._. 

Ok me go tumblr and watch tv alr hehe :D