Thursday 25 August 2011

Day with Kris

Today I went to Kris's house early in the morning! The moment I woke up I chiong to bathe cos Kris told me he reaching alr!! -.- Then I met him at Sheng Shiong to buy stuffs then took a taxi to his house! hehe

Kris's mother made brunch for us!!! heheh <3

This one is something like spring roll but inside is beans n tofu o.O
Not bad!

Then Kris's wanted to make pudding for me

Add idk-what and 200ml of milk

Erm not add this HAHAHAH 

Dissolve the powder!

Bought from daiso!

Kris thought wait for 1hr the pudding can settle alr but is actually ONE DAY -_-



Kris's mother put the birthday gift I bought her here! hehe

Kris killed this stupid insect in the lift 

He hates me holding this position he keep saying his hand goin to dislocate -_-

Waiting for bus!

Went to JP DTF cos Kris was craving for XLBs HAHAHA






Kris ate this! Not me!!

26 XLBs & 2 Red bean paste buns! :D


I HAD DRUNKEN CHICKEN! 


Bought these earrings for $6 T_T but is nice la hahaha BUT THE SALES-AUNTIE GAVE ME WRONG COLOR WHEN I SAID I WANT PURPLE SHE GAVE ME PINK -.-


















Camwhore in the bus cos there was no people!! LOVE TODAY!!!! XOXO