Wednesday 17 August 2011

Laughter, Love, Joy N Peace

Hi people every year of 17th Aug is a very special day because it is Kris's birthday and our Anni. :) This year is our 3rd anni! Amazing at how time can fly so fast~ I still can remember the first time I NOTICED him lolol

Ytd, we went to vivo to watch The rise of the planet of apes :D But we went there 3 hrs early O.O so we walked around and nothing caught my eye. :( Everytime I say this to kris "OMG SO EMPTY!!!" he will reply "COS IT'S A WEEKDAY!! EVERYONE IS WORKING!!" i say "OH IS BECAUSE IS MY HOLIDAY!!!" HAHAHAHAHA :P

His birthday gift from his father! Yes ipad 2 *gives maple F3* n this game is very fun!! I WIN KRIS IN EVERY GAME ;)

Kris's mother gave me this agnes b pouch abt a year ago but i didnt use it cos the zip keeps getting stuck halfway but now itz ok alr!! :D

reading comic on bus -.-

Baby's Banana Split!

My Cookies N Cream!

Baby's hot choco!

Act one dreamy only~

Bought these for niuniu n baby use the drumstick to hit my head! -.- When i passed it to kelly, kelly also did the same to niuniu! hahahaha!

Today, just after i finish painting my nails, kris called me n told me his father wants to invite me to their house for dinner and so i did :)


Non HD

HD! Think HD nicer the flames not so messy hahahaha

Happy 20 Years Old! :D

blowing out the candles!

I think he cock eye o.o

I think he really cock eye o.o

HE MUST BE COCK EYE

*TROLL*

HAHAHAHA KIDDIN'

xoxo