Friday 19 August 2011

First day of work

This post is a picture-less post because obviously, I couldn't take any pictures during work time.

Work has been great so far. I worked from 4pm-8pm just in time for 'BIAN YUAN FU ZI' HAHAHA! However yesterday, I think my eyes are not used to so many people walking to and fro infront of me and I got a slight headache. And somehow I felt like vomitting and somewhat sleepy. So I went to the toilet to sleep for awhile LOL IKR WHO DOES THAT?! WELL, I DO I THINK I'M DAMN SMART HAHAHAHAHA.

BUT, I started work half an early! So whats wrong with me slacking half an hour :P And I was really unwell ytd. For awhile though. i had sudden cramps. -_- Those really hurt like fuck kind. I almost died. I looked into the mirror and my lips were pale. I thought it was the lip balm. But no, when i was on my way to the toilet, i felt really giddy and my eye sight was damn blur and I had no energy to dodge those who were almost banging into me.

I thought I was going to faint.

Idk if it is because i didn't eat(cos its only 4 hrs!) or maybe Im not used to standing so long after not working for so long lol. But nahhhh, IM SUCH A STRONG GIRL HOW CAN I FAINT?!

So there was a queue at the toilet and I didn't even realised that the woman infront of left. Embarrassing much :/

Today, I'll be working with the chio and nice senior again! After today, no more. :'( I'm going to miss her.

4 hours today! GO GO GO JESSIE :D

shall go download music now! and maybe search for some macbook protector stuffs. hehe x)