Saturday 20 August 2011

Nostalgia


//Edit:
Although now I am not learning Science anymore, still I am very thankful to these teachers who had taught me for the past 2 years and did not give up on me if not I think I will die very miserably cos I failed my bio -_-

I studied very hard ok! I memorized all the notes and I still can remember I came out of the hall confidently thinking I can pass HAHAHA. Wishful thinking -.- I never expected myself to get a B3 for combined science because I know my limits. I was only hoping for a PASS.

I also remembered that when I did the physics experiment, I ACCIDENTALLY SPILLED WATER ON MY SCRIPT. Seriously, that is like the WORST thing that could EVER happened to you during O level. Then I started to panic and whatever my physics teacher said all came to my mind...

"If you want to get a new piece of paper, you must wait for the invigilator to report to the head examiner then she will go all the way to (idk where) to get that piece of paper which means you must wait quite long and you will waste a lot of time"


SO, I didn't ask for a new sheet of paper!

"But if you don't get a new piece of paper and you just wait for it to dry, when the paper are dried, the paper will stick together and the ink will smudge plus the papers will be tied very tightly together"


I didn't tell anyone about this UP TILL NOW :P

Furthermore, after the exam, you know those usual routine, checking answers with classmates~ Apparently, I drew my graph the wrong shape -.-

I thought I would fail but I didn't :D