Friday 12 August 2011

My 17th Birthday Part 2

Hi people! Sorry for the sudden hiatus. I had Common Test yesterday and today! Monday will be my last paper and also my greatest fear - PROGRAMMING -_- can u believe it? I can't even handle basic programming yet nxt sem we are goin to learn even more advance programming. JUST KILL ME PLEASE I BEG U

Anw,

1 day BEFORE my burfday, keikei, joyce n daphne gave me a surprise :D As our lesson starts at 1 that day, i reached the earliest and keikei told me to tell her if i have gone into the classrm cos according to her, she said she don't want to go in so early -.-

then when i went into the classrm already, i told her n then i saw the 3 of them coming in together, daphne switching off the lights (i thought she wanted to switch off the air con) after daphne is keikei holding the cake with a lit up candle! :D

Sorry i very unglam one lol

Presents from joyce! :D

Hello kitty earrings :D

Watch from Daphne! :D

I forgot to take a pic of keikei's present cos she gave it to me on another day! tsk tsk HAHAHA

1 day AFTER my birthday, after i bathed, niuniu was barking damn loudly. Inititally didnt want to care but she was barking continuosly -.- n i got very pek cek that my sis didn't care too so i went outside to take a look N I FREAKING SAW FX STANDING OUTSIDE THE DOOR -_-

So i ran back to room to do something ROFL

People I Love <3

xoxo