Friday 12 August 2011

Voyage De La Vie

Ok here is another post. Im watching Legend of the Seeker now while I'm blogging :D lolol

So on the 28 of July, we went to watch this show at Resort World Sentosa. Tix were given to us from my auntie! After my school, my father fetched us to RWS and we went to get our dinner first. At a Japanese resturant~

Mummy's

Mine

Kris's

gyoza! all time favourite

Some tasty meat ball they gave for free cos mummy used some cards to pay for bill

As there were still some time before the show start, I suggested we went to Victoria Secret :X And I saw a really nice bag which I wanted it so much but it was the last piece and there were pen ink -_- wts So imma wait for the nxt time I go to RWS cos Im goin to USS this/nxt comin month! :D

The woman behind me is -_-


Date with kris tmr!!! hehe self declare holiday starts today!!! :D

XOXO