Thursday 8 September 2011

IT01 BBQ 7.9.11 // Braces

I met joyce at clementi bus stop cos idk how to go to np bus stop(where we were supposed to meet the rest) lolol but the 2 of us were late(actually joyce was late not me) so keikei waited for us at np bus stop while the rest went to bukit timah plaza to buy the food first.

N WE FREAKING SAW OUR PROGRAMMING LECTURER 
HAHAHAHAHAHA  

N KIM YOUNG HOON DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO GET OUR OF THE MALL -_-

Met Henry at the bus stop outside Kim Young Hoon's condo and I SHALL REFER KIM YOUNG HOON AS DYLAN FROM NOW ON COS HIS NAME VERY LONG -.- 

After we reached, Keikei and I accompanied Joyce to the toilet and when we went back to the BBQ pit I  didn't see Dylan's father so I shouted "What are we waiting for" omg like a paiseh :S cos all the guys were surrounding his father!

And all the cheese sausage sibeh #fail. At first I only burnt 1 sausage then Henry wanted to help me. Fine, i passed him the tongs. Subseqently, ALL THE SAUSAGE GOT BURNT LOL.

And the guys keep scaring us with ghost stories zz. 
I took the same bus back with HanLong and he sent me all the way to my lift even though it was out of the way!! So good rite! 














This morning, I REMOVED MY BRACES :'(

I miss it soooo much. My mouth feels damn weird now I keep thinking that the Dr didn't completely removed the glue that was applied on the first time I put on braces but idk whether is it saliva O.O

The first thing I ate after I removed my braces is sushi! :D 

Anything I do with my mouth is so damn uncomfortable! I won't be able to SUCK my food out from my braces anymore and just now when I brush my teeth, i realised I used alot of force to brush when I had my braces on! Now my teeth r like so brittle... :( 

And I'm going to miss my dental dr - Dr Vivian Tay :( 

Tmr I'll be visiting my baby boy!! :D MUAX