Wednesday 21 September 2011

This time, I'm really broke

Yuppz i am officially bankrupt because I went shopping with mummy and Kelly today at Fareast. But I had fun :D Because no one threw tantrums and show temper lolol

I spent $160+ T_T But it's worth it I guess cuz I bought things I thought I would never buy :P Coincidentally, I bought 3 out of 4 of my stuffs in navy blue color haha

One of my most expensive buys is an embroidery shirt I got at First Day. But its pretty~

We shopped from 12pm-8pm. Of course not the whole 8 hours. We had lunch at Graffiti Cafe to have Pon Tian Wanton Noodle~ So yummy I keep craving for another bowl! :( We had another break at 7pm~ Had Mushroom Soup at Han's then we continue to hunt for Kelly's shoes cuz she's attending a birthday party and the theme is rock n rock.

I can't believe she actually took it so seriously like as if is her prom -.- I mean she's just a guest plus the birthday girl didn't even personally invite her~ Oh well.

Anws all in all, enjoyed today, satisfied with all my buys :D
Dance tmr! Time to get rid of my fats baby!!