Sunday 18 September 2011

Rambles

As i am typing this post, i am lying down on my bed and am going to fall asleep anytime soon.

This is a very random post as I will not be updating for the next few days cos I won't be going anywhere as Kris is working and I hav no money lol.

Anw, I really hope my parents remove the desktop from my table because its so freaking zhor teng. >:( My room already very small they still store so much stuffs in my room. Me no like!

And how I wish my table isn't 'sticked' to the wall type so I can change my table when it's spoilt :( Because when we moved house, I was only 13 so very ignorant. I won't go n think so much. my mother still asked me if I want platform bed i really dk wth is that at that time -.-

And I also want to change my wall color to pink :( its currently royal purple now. although its also very nice but I prefer pink :(

Idk why am i so restless today i feel so energy-less like going to die -_-