Friday 16 September 2011

3years 1 month ;)

Ytd was another date with Kris :D I know........ hehe

We went to H&M the 2nd time cuz i wanna buy flats! Zara flats r expensive n difficult to walk in :( I already spoilt one during my last class chalet -.- And H&M costs like how much? fucking $17.90! that's for kids btw hahahaha yes :P

The last time we went I saw this jersey-lookalike dress but I did not buy it. So this time I went back to where I found it, and IT WAS GONE. So we thought theres like another new collection LOL. but when I was looking at some bags, kris found the dress! hahahaha Like last time, i also did not try :P So i took the last piece of the smallest size.

After that we went to this Italian restaurant to have lunch cos i was craving for aglio olio~



Kris mushroom spag!



After lunch, we went to Plaza Sg to watch Johnny English! Fucking funny was laughing throughout the entire movie! Also bought alot of pretty boxes from daiso to organize stuffs! :D

Took a long bus ride home again back to my house! :D Bought chicken rice for Kris and I @ Koufu cos we r broke :( sad kids.

When I reached home, i went to try the dress n guess what? it turns out to be a bodycon dress -_- 

The shirts i ordered for kris n i from usa have finally arrived but kris's shirt is too big for him :(