Saturday 22 October 2011

Dinner with my (some of my)girls

On Friday after school,i went to clementi meet FX and then headed down to Woodlands together! We were told to wear nicely so i wore a dress n flats and when i reach school, 1 of my friend said i wear like going for wedding dinner -_- Then fx say i wear until like going work. Then mm say i got presentation wts.

Jennis and Chanel were supposed to come to but Jennis had something on last minute and chanel was waiting for her so in the end both also didnt come cos they couldnt make it =(



My chiobu <3







turning lesbian for one another <3







I forgot to ask them not to add chili flakes T_T SPICY LIKE FUCK LA SIAL

Angie's n Peiying's!

FX's!

MM's!





MM so sweet she gave me this card n the presents she bought for me when she was in Japan n Thailand!! <3 muax!! 

Had a fun time with them! It's a pity the rest couldn't make it but its ok! There is always a next time!! Btw, if you find that there is quality difference between some pix that is because some are taken with MM's new cam! I LOVE IT!! HEHE

I did work for the entire day so Im damn exhausted now ._. I still have notes to write but Im gonna do it tmr! I need to concentrate and stop getting distracted! :(