Saturday 1 October 2011

Strictly Pancakes










I love love the chicken n the sauce!!!!!!!!! 

I wanted to share this... but Kris ate them all n idk why :( I told him I want to order the beef thingy if we r still not full but he havent even eat finish he say he full alr... :( Maybe we r goin nxt friday again! MUAHAHA


The pancakes r not those thin until cannot thin type!! Its very thick!!! 




After we finish eating, we went over to Po Mo which is a shopping mall opposite us. We stood outside this studio where theres a dance instructor with children learning hip hop! Damn adorable! I also wanna enroll my kids there if it has not close down by then lolol

Then we came across this Hello Kitty shop and I was thinking of buying a schedule book refill but I forgot that my schedule book has no binder and I went to buy the one with holes T_T Then Kris asked me to give it to him n he said he will use it but I doubt so cos its HK n its gay lol. I say I will check his schedule every week. :P So in the end we use these rings to hold the paper together :( Waste my 14 bux SIGH



After that we took a really long bus ride in a really HOT bus to Clementi to buy KOI for my mother then Kris fetched me home then he went to bugis to meet his friens :( 

I only c him 5 hours this week. 
WAD IS THIS!!!!! ='(