Friday 30 December 2011

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012

2011 is a very happening year. There are many first times. :D

Collecting of O level result, getting started in poly, going to USS for the first time, going to USS for the first time,first time going to Antoinette, first time going to Scoop of Art, first time receiving a christmas present from Kris's parents(!), first time doing dip-dye hair,first time having steamboat with poly classmates, first time doing face mask(not mask-mask but literally mask), competing in The Dancesport Academy Championship and of course, our 3rd year anni =)

So many first times I don't think i would ever forget. I will not be posting pictures of the past 2011 events cuz I know i will get lazy eventually heh

So 2012 is approaching in another few more days time and we still don't know if the "END-OF-THE-WORLD" date is real or not, which means start to treasure your love ones and appreciate what you have now.

I start to feel sad whenever i think of that date :( I still want to get married and give birth and go overseas with Kris alone and many many other things that are on my bucket list! =(

Last but not least, have a great start to 2012 everyone!