Friday 30 December 2011

Johor(KSL City + City Square)

Hiiiii was not in the blogging mood for the past few days but since 2011 is coming to an end, i figured i better blog all the 2011 posts first since school starting soon too :(

First, we went to this Bak Kut Teh shop to get our brunch!



















Something's wrong with me on that day cuz i felt sooooo sleepy that I didnt even finish my bowl of rice n kris helped me finished mine lol



When we were going to get the car, we passed a shop that sells some decorations stuffs,  Kris got a horse thingy for his mother and my mother got a vase -.-

After that we headed to KSL city and i bought a lot of O.P.I nail polishes! heh So happy!






After that, we went to city square!





The black's on my nail and the bloody red's on my toe! hehe

Went home at around 8pm+~ Just a short getaway. I want to go to Bangkok alone with  Kris :(