Tuesday 27 December 2011

Le Gourmet

So today I went to Kris house late cos i overslept heh :P Took a bus to his house and we had Chicken rice at Ayer Rajah's Hawker Centre. Awesome chicken rice they have. big fan of it! :D

We watched a Thai movie called 'a little thing called Love'(somewhere there~ lol cant really remember heh)

At 4pm+, we headed down to pass Kris's mother her wallet and then we went to a convenience store to get my pinoy instant noodles! hehe loving them alot ever since Kris recommended it to me! :P Too bad we only found 2 packets of it :(

And we passed by this sort of classy restaurant cuz it was just beside the convenience store and the menu looked not bad so we went in. It was supposed to be their break time but the manager was so kind he whipped up dishes for us still! :D









Some strawberry drink with no artificial coloring! I find it a tad too gassy thou



Wanted to get soft shell crab aglio olio but the soft shell crab was out of stock :( So I got seafood aglio olio! Very big portion!



Kris's carbonara! He went to Le Gourmet for dinner with his parents the 2nd time -.-

someone ask him not to eat so much please lol. Going to JB with Kris and my fam later! Gonna buy lots of O.P.I nail polishes! :D