Wednesday 27 February 2013

Chinese New Year

Hello!  Remember i said i bought something from ebay and i'll show you guys? It arrived about 2-3 weeks ago i think!



Ain't it cute?! :D I know theres the sticker version but i don't really like because after i wash my hands when i finish doing my business in the toilet, my hands will be wet and im scared it will ruin the stickers. :S

So on the 3rd feb, i went to do my nails with my sister at FEP!


It's just normal gradient nails but because of the CNY period, there was an additional 5-10$ additional charge bleah. so end up it cost $40 :( After the manicure session, wanted to buy some shorts, but ended up buying two dresses for cny hahaha which i had no intention to!


Had some food at Han's!


Then we headed to Chinatown Point! We just walked around and it was super cold! Then papa fetched us to this place to have this special chicken rice! 

On the 7th(which is 2 days before cny eve), i did a spring cleaning for my room! :)



i like this part the most! hehe those containers are my vitamins and fish corde something oil lol which I dun eat cos im too lazy HAHAHA

On CNY Eve which is the 9th, we went to the Prima Tower Revolving Restaurant to have reunion dinner with one of my uncle's family. 

I like my lipstick color! :D




Dress: FEP (Cheris)
Cardigan: Cotton On
Heels: New Look
Bracelets: Forever21


after the dinner, we headed to our uncle's house and took pictures! :D









The next day, which is the first day of CNY, Kris, mummy, Kelly and I headed to Bugis+ to catch ABTM because there was nothing to do that day lol. My mother didnt want to cook for that entire week we had to ask kris's mother to cook one dish for us HAHAHA. and it's my favourite beef stew! :D

After the movie we went to Manhattan fish market to get dinner. 



On the Chu er, my relatives came over to my house!



That's my father making them sit the urobic and put it on the highest speed LOL.

And as usual, the kids came into my room :o last year they also came into my room lol. last year i gave them color pencils and paper to draw. this year they jumped on my bed -_- I left soon as i have to head to kris's house as they were going to his parent's friend's house 

Her mother's a pinoy and her dad's a chinese :D She's so pretty! Her name's Julia :)


She wanted to make cotton candy for us but the thing spoilt :( 

lolol that's a real fox!

We stayed till 5pm+ then kris's parents send kris and i back to my house and then i changed into shorts and shirt and headed to my aunt's house! 

That's my nieces giving me a makeover lolol. The one wearing blue is Leanne and the other is called Britanny :D Both are them are soooo adorable i swear. 

Chu San, Papa brought mummy, kelly, Nelson and I to Sentosa. Supposedly we were suppose to admire the flowers but it rained so we couldn't go. 

After that We headed over to Vivo without papa and we walked around. and i finally bought some shorts! Been saying that since last year but couldnt find any shorts that i like. And I also bought this Guess pouch which was on sale. It was originally $80 and it was on 50% discount :) I'm a pouch girl but this pouch has this strap at the side which allows me to just hang it on my wrist. I was actually contemplating between this black pouch and another color because the strap color doesnt match the pouch color -_- 




After Chu San, all i did was study till the 21st for my one and only paper!

But on the last day of the CNY, we headed over to my uncle's house for a reunion steamboat! :)



Lo hei :)


Birthday Celebrations :)






Hope you guys are happy with this post since i disappeared for quite long :p hahaha enjoy!

XOXO