Wednesday 6 March 2013

Steve Aoki

Hihi! On the 25th of January(yes this post is very late :P), Kris+i and 3 of his friends went to the Steve Aoki event which is held at Avalon. Kris idolise Steve Aoki(if you don't know, two of SA's most famous songs are Turbulence and Taxi Taxi) and dragged me along. Kris was lucky as he managed to get the early bird tickets which is only $20. Normal price ticket is $40.

Here are some videos i recorded because my friend requested. But he commented "why not full version" i was like "you might as well go youtube watch" LOL.

Just clubbers shouting "steve aoki"

Taxi Taxi

Steve Aoki Caking people

There was one video that could not load and that's turbulence lolol. i apologize :P

We took quite a lot of pictures that night but these are some that i do not look crappy in it lol.










I didn't drink a lot that night because my alcohol tolerance dropped by ALOT. lol. not say i am very a very good drinker but my best was i think 1 and a half cup? That night i drank half a cup cmi alr lolol CUI MAX.

Also, it was my first night forgetting to bring my house keys out grr -_- and when i called my father, he didn't answer when he's supposed to fetch us home :( so i went to kris's house to sleep and abt 7am my mother fetched me home! :D