Sunday 10 March 2013

Valentines' Day!

I swear i totally forgot about Valentines' day if i did not scroll through my phone pictures lolol. But anyhow, here it is!!! :D Kris and I didn't do much for V day though hahaha. No splurging on presents :D

I went over to Kris's house early in the morning and we bought food from the hawker centre downstairs his house for lunch!


I think i didn't eat much the previous day so i was SUPERRRR hungry therefore the extra packet of duck rice but i didnt eat finish HAHAHA. We caught MAMA the horror movie and i think The Lucky One starring Zac Efron! lolol

And kris helped me digged my ear before we left for dinner with my sister and her boyfriend,Nelson. 

Nicest picture but it's blurrrr :(

We went to this Korean restaurant at Star Vista which Kris recommended. Truth is cos Kris wants to eat lolol

i like the tea! It taste very crispy...? lol







This plate of meat is our favourite meat! :D Other than this meat, the kimchi is my second favourite!




Sauces which we didnt use at all.

Dessert

 I don't really fancy Korean food so i don't think i will patronise this again unless of course if Kris craves for it lol. 



Me attempting to wink lolol.


After which we headed to Marble Slab!






Banana split! :)


I love you!!!! 
XOXO