Thursday 14 March 2013

New Camera

Hihi! As all of you know, I will be going to Philippines with Kris and his family this week and its my first time taking an aeroplane!!!!!!!!!! :DD Im so excited!!!! And I can cling to Kris for the next 10 days till he get sick of me lolol. We will be heading to two places: Manila and Boracay. Boracay is a beautiful beach. It's also called the White Sand Beach! And we have already somehow decided what activities we will be doing and one of them is reef walking/snorkeling!

So I quickly purchased a lomo underwater camera from qoo10 to take pictures but it didn't really work :/ And my father surprised me with a camera :O even though i explicitly said i don't want already because i don't want to waste his money!



It's weird how my father knows my favourite color is pink when i didnt even tell him before. When i first got the box, i was quite disappointed because the pic on the box shows a black camera but when i opened it i was shocked to see that it was pink color!! I love my father so much although he doesn't say out loud :')

It has one of the ugliest pouch ever. 



At first i was figuring what is that stick on the right hand side for until kris tell me it's a stylus LOL.

 This camera cost $599 and is a touch screen camera.

Some pictures i took for testing:















Kris's cocoon-ed me :( 

I think the colours are really vibrant and theres no need for editting at all! :D Initially my father wanted to buy a olympus one but i think because that one was quite bulky and i don't really want a bulky one i just want a compact one where i can just stash it in my small crossbody bag! :)