Wednesday 20 March 2013

Gardens By The Bay 2

Hello! When you guys are reading this post, im already at Boracay!!!!! :DD Im so excited. I'm not a beach girl so when i heard that we were going to the beach i was abit quite sian but now im cant wait for it!!! :P Ok enough of Boracay!

This is not the first time i've been to GBTB. It's my second! You can read my first post on GBTB here! :) It was my mother who suggested to go GBTB because she wanna see the decorations! :) There pictures are taken with my sis's olympus pen!




Queueing for tickets! And i look pregnant once again~~ -.-




My sister said this looked like a D HAHAHA.





All these desert looking pictures are taken by sister... lol. i dont want to bore you guys with pictures of flowers so im not posting much of them! :)


OOTD:
Top: Bugis Street
Cardigan: Forever21
Bracelets: Fox-out
Canvas Shoe: Vans
Crossbody bag: Pull and Bear


Daisies! :) I think lolol











It felt like we were taking wedding photoshoot LOL


I was damn scared for the pic on the left!!!!
















Some pics of my sis and her boyfriend :)








I like this! It looks like lotus :)




such beautiful sight! <3








We got ice cream!! :)

Last picture of the day! :)


After we were done, papa fetched us to this newly opened hawker centre called "Satay by the Bay" for dinner! We had overpriced tze char lol. Guess that this hawker centre is for tourists... Self service somemore -_-


Then papa fetched us to Thomson to have dessert! We had this at Ice Edge II cafe! :) The ice creams are dark chocolate and champagne vanilla which i cant taste the vanilla at all.... lol. And i swear i had headache after that HAHAHA. We took bus home :D

Hope you enjoyed the visuals!!!!! :))