Tuesday 2 April 2013

It's shopping time!

Hello! It's been less than a week since i came back from Philippines and I already spent a bomb! :X I'm emptying my bank this is so shitty :( Thank god for intern lol

For those who know, Expo is always having sales and from the 29th to 31st, The Body Shop was having its sale there! And i know i MUST go lol. And here's what i got for a $150 :X


I had to get new sponges because....


The left one is new; right one is old. The sponge has blossomed! lolol 



I couldn't decide which one to buy because both smells damn nice so i bought both heh



Very excited to try out the masks!!!



I've been using the Maybelline Baby Lips for quite sometime now and i wanted a lip balm that is not tinted and i smelt this at the counter and it smells so great like real chocolate so i bought this! It's 2 for $12(but i only bought 1 to try out) which is actually still quite pricey but compared to the U.P which is 1 for $9 i think?


This one also smells damn nice! :D


I also bought this face massager for...fun lolol. I saw a youtube guru said by using this helps to improve blood circulation. I didnt know how to use but luckily theres instructions hahaha




And the material used is very flexible! So don't have to worry about hurting your face! :D



We queued for about 2 hours before we can finally check out oh gawd. After that, My sis and her boyfriend went off to get dinner at Amici(Holland Village) while my mother and I headed to Changi City Point which both of us have not been there before! And there are a lot of outlets there!

First we headed to this restaurant called Eggs & Berries. They didnt sell my favourite pasta - aglio olio :(







Got a bowl of mushroom soup to share with my mother but the bowl is a bit oddly shaped ah so abit difficult to share lol. 



My mother had fish and chips.



And I got carbonara with poached egg! They have a lot of set meals such as Valentines' Day, Easter Day etc. Wants to return there to try their waffles and crepes with Kris but it's so far! :( Plus there's no cinema there :((

Then we continued walking around and I managed to bought two formal shirts for my intern. After that i bought a nike sportshoe for $100 :X






It's so pretty!!!! i cannot don't buy!!!!! Actually there are other colors but i didnt want to have a very striking shoe. Later all the passerbys look at it i will shy LOL. I wanted a sportshoe for a very long time already but i keep giving myself excuses that i have no money to buy. But that day i was like "aiya since i already spend so much $100 also nvm rite?" and i went ahead. Last time when kris asked me to go jogging i was very reluctant because i don't have a proper running shoe... i used to run with my converse lol. and my feet actually hurts a lot :( but now that i have a proper running shoe, my feet doesnt hurt anymore! ok except for my muscle aches hahaha So make sure you have a proper running shoe first before you injured yourself!!

After that we took a bound back train to commonwealth T_T

That's all!!! :DD