Wednesday 22 May 2013

DREAM + REBEL

I was prepared to stay back at the office today but luckily I didnt have to ^_^ And I havent been blogging very much these few days so here i am! :D

A few weeks ago, I went clubbing! I haven't been clubbing since... idk when. :O Means it has been very long!! Hahaha I told Kris I actually lost the clubbing vibe LOL.

So yup, we went Rebel and the newly open Dream which is previously Zirca. Rebel was actually closing down on that day. The thing is we went on a Friday which means I was fucking sleepy i swear. I don't even have the mood that night. All I felt like doing was sleeping :X


Rebel band and Dream stamp haha I actually kept the Zirca + Rebel band which is the first time i went!
















Kris actually didnt noe that Kristina was taking pictures haha so Kristina cropped herself out!!

♡♡♡

We stayed inside Rebel for an hour before heading to Dream. Dream music sux :X Not fun at all. After we came out, some went back in to finish up the drink coupons while some waited outside. Then we took taxi to Geylang to this dimsum place 



I didn't eat at all cus i was having a headache + sleepy so i just slept lolol. 
Then we went home hahaha ikr so boring :P 


the girls + song yan lol