Friday 28 June 2013

Graduation Day

Helloooo!!! Finally I am blogging about graduation day!! I'm not the one that's graduating of course haha it's my sister and boyfriend!!! :D And luckily, both of their convocation are on the same day which means i don't have to choose whose graduation to attend!! However, I did not exactly see my sis receiving the graduation certificate because I was only allowed to take a half day leave :( But at least I took pictures! :D

I took a cab straight down and waited for quite awhile before i see my sis.




Btw, if you are thinking why does the photographs look so professional it's because my sis's bf's mother actually learnt photography before and kelly is learning from her now lolol. 












After they left, I went for Kris's graduation ceremony which is at 4pm with his parents and his childhood friend who came to Sg for a holiday!




Kris shouted "Hell Yeah" after receiving his cert lol


My dress is from Fashion Martini


After which, we went for a dinner at Bedrock's Bar and Grill which is located at 313 somerset to celebrate Kris's graduation! :D And I love love love their Mac & Cheese!!! 



I ordered a fruit juice


This is the appetiser which is a bread which taste awesome.


Apple crumble thingy which his childhood friend, Monica ordered.



Mac and cheese!!! It cost $15 thou :/


The mash potato is also damn good.


And this is Kris's 400g of steak which he couldn't finish LOL~


And because my cousin is a chef there, when she knew that someone graduated, she gave kris this cake!! :D 

So thankful that two people in my life i love have achieved another milestone especially kris. lol~
X