Wednesday 19 June 2013

What have I been doing?

Hihi! This post is not EXACTLY about what i have been doing hahaha. But rather, What have I been listening to!!! And as i'm doing this post Im accompanying Kris watching this movie called Company of Heroes.(Supposed to be doing my report...ugh) I like it like that :) Feels like we are married already :O and my mother is like serving Kris food... LOL. They just get along really well HAHAHA

Anw,

They are(in no order):

1. If you watched The Great Gatsby, you should know who is she because she sang one of the songs and you must check it out if you haven't: Young and Beautiful. I particularly love her voice because it's quite deep and low. I personally think my voice is also quite low for a girl lol. There are a few songs which I love love love currently:

- Born to Die (absolute favourite; no idea why but the scene of the boy smoking and then passed the cigg to the girl then they kiss keeps replaying in my mind lol and btw you HAVE to watch her music video!!!)

Theres a audio video of this song and the screen they feature is the female lead and male lead hugging together and then someone commented 'I like the part where they hug' HAHAHAHA. 

- Radio
- This is what makes us girls
- Never let me go
- Summertime Sadness
- Lolita
- Paris

How did i came across Lana Del Ray? I did not know Lana Del Ray through The Great Gatsby, but rather Dita Von Teese. I forgot how I came across Dita Von Teese. LOL.

But anw, Dita Von Teese is a stripteaser/Burlesquer and she performs extravagant striptease. Yes i did watch a few of her videos on youtube and boyyyy the props she used are so pretty! *.* I wanted to buy one of her books but Amazon do not ship to Singapore(u have to spend a min of $100).

Dita Von Teese is a true vintage lover and she even said that she might be born in the wrong era. Her favourite era is the 60s and the mole you see on her face? Is a tattoo. Her kitchen is pink and her best friend is Christian Louboutin. I know i sound like a stalker but what can i do if she states everything down on her biography book? LOL. (You can read some of it on amazon)

I love these two women who are kind of in love with the older era haha does that make me love the older era too?

Few days ago, Kris sent me a link of a dubstep youtube video and I listened and I fell in love with the song.


Krewella have an EP called Play Hard so go check it out very awesome dub step. Different from what I usually hear.

P.S: if you view the old posts, some of the pictures have shifted to the right cuz i was trying to edit my blog template earlier :(