Friday 14 June 2013

NP Graduation night Dinner

Hi hi!! I am kind of forced to make this post because my start up disk is full and i need to clear stuffs. I know i can store it in hard disk and i did but i dont like to lug ard the hard disk so i actually store all the stuffs i need to blog in my comp first then i delete after i blogged about it!

SO YUP ANW,

Every year NP will organize this Graduation Night Dinner for the top 10% of each schools to attend! And NPDS is invited to perform again this year! Same performance as last year but lesser dancers and different costume LOLS.

And oh because i had intern that day i got to take half day leave!!! :DD


It was so much better than last year's omg. Last year we had packet nasi lemak this year WE CAN HAZ BUFFET HAHAHAHAH





















After we had done our make up and hair, we went to the toilet to change!



I had to wear the shortest dress because i am the shortest T_T but the dress is still too short on me wtf. Which means someone was shorter than me in NPDS HAHAHA


i also painted my nails to match the theme! hehehehe















With one of the scholar from NPDS hahahaha






The grand ballroom!








LOOK! A COMPLIMENTARY VIDEO FOR U GUYS TO ENJOY LOL 

THAT'S ALL FOLKS! =D 
MORE POSTS COMING RIGHT UP!