Thursday 6 June 2013

What have I been up to?

On May 11th, we went to this cafe near Thomson Plaza to celebrate Fanxin's 19th birthday!




We sat there for a few hours without ordering anything so i think the servers there got pissed off at us LOL. Minming kept rolling eyes at them HAHAH

Had to leave early because after that went to catch Star Trek with Kris and his family! :) After which, my father fetched Kris and i to have roti prata hehehe


 --

About i think three weeks back, i suggested to make wraps for dinner. I thought it wont be filling but it ended being SOOOO filling!




My mother made the mushroom + chicken thing! 


SOOOOO GOOD!!!

--

One weekend I made sushi! :D I went to a community centre to learn how to make during my O levels holiday cuz I had nothing better to do LOL~

But then something happened. First, what's the most important thing for sushi? RICE! YES. Because i lost my recipe, my mother cooked the Japanese rice like you cooked the normal rice which is TOTALLY WRONG HAHAHA! End up the rice was too sticky!! I swear when you bite the sushi ur cheeks can get tons of muscle from doing it LOL


This is the first batch of the too-sticky rice sushi lolol. You can see the rice sticking onto 

After that, i FOUND MY RECIPE!!!! So my mother cooked more rice HAHAHA!!




SALMON GALORE


TUNA!

Wrap the bamboo thingy with cling wrap so you dont have to wash it after you are done using it! 


Fill the seaweed up with 3/4 of rice because if u fill it all up, the sushi might burst when you roll it lol. And remember to cover your bowl of rice with a wet towel otherwise the rice will dry up very fast!


Also remember to have a bowl of water beside you so you can wet your hands otherwise all the rice will stick to your hands!




NICE EH????? HAHAHAHAH I brought some to work for lunch! :)

I also made chawanmushi! :D At first, I didn't add water to it LOL. And because when you are steaming the egg, you have to cover it, and the whole cover came up HAHAHA IT WAS SO DISGUSTING. I did google for recipe but all of them didn't add water wtf -_- all fake recipe!!!

The main ingredients!

SUPER CUTE FISHCAKES FROM LIANG COURT MEDI-YA

And it also came with this!!!!



YUMMMMMSSSSSSS!!!

--

Last Friday, Kelly and I went to visit our boyfriends at their work place hahahaha

I had orange juice; Kelly had apple juice!

I ordered wedges 

and beef skewers! Very yummy!

And kelly ordered chicken kebab! I love the mayonaise.