Thursday 25 July 2013

What Have I Been Up To?

Hello~! My presentation has been postponed~! HAHA so here i am blogging! This post is about 1 month(minority of them are 2 months :X) late bahahahaha

Btw, It turns out I could not resize all the pictures to the same size i want... :( I only know this when im blogging this post and saw the pictures on my blog :( Hence, I decided to increase the width of the blog again even thou I want a smaller blog! Bleah.

24/5

Kris and I headed to central to have bak kut teh because I was craving for it since I haven't been going to JB for so long!!! Everytime we go JB, it's a must to eat bak kut teh!










I don't remember why we headed to ion...

14/6

Celebrate our monthsary~~~ :)

First time trying teppanyaki~



Super sour lime juice... :/





Mine~!






Kris's!


Tried the famous Cotton Candy Frap which doesn't taste that good IMO ~ 
And Kris had Americano~

And I bought Ladurée to try! :D

15/6

Cake that kelly bought for Fathers' Day~


16/6

Fathers' Day dinner at Chinatown with the parents~

The fish was very yummy


Whereas for the pork rib if i didn't rmb wrongly, it tasted a bit weird

20/6

One of the worst haze day and Kris's father's birthday ~


My orange juice~ I love kimchi~ 


Salad which I did not eat and some beef


A platter of beef~

I LOVE BUTTERED MUSHROOMS


Rice that we were all served which is very yumm~


Our view. Yes we went back to the outlet thats opposite Ikea :)

Kris's Matcha ice-cream and my milk pudding with caramel which i did not finish cuz it's tooooo sweeeeet!


I first saw the LAYS cushion on bongqiuqiu's IG and i immediately went to 7-11 to buy two packets of LAYS because i also wanna own one of the cushion too hehe it's so cute

And i also bought a packet of green tea kit kat for my sister but she didn't eat~ oh well~


Kris sent me this and I tried but I couldn't fit my whole body through the head hole???? wtf???? lol!

22/6
I bought Kris a bar blade that he wanted! It's from http://www.handjivebarproducts.com and at first i thought i got cheated because the website is so simple but i emailed the person and at least there was a reply lol. plus THE SHIPPING IS FREE!!!





We went to catch a movie at vivo ~
24/6

We were each given a N95 mask and I wore it for fun lol! 
The scratches on my hand are made by myself T_T it stung so badly when i am showering! :(

28/6

I bought Kris a new cap from Dacave and then we went to Ikea for dinner~









I freaking love their pasta i regret buying a small one..after we walked around i decided to buy a bigger plate hehehe

And this boy kept watching Kris play game while eating his chicken wing~


XOXO~~~