Sunday 25 August 2013

My 19th Birthday Part 1

Because it's 19th, so it's not much of a big deal so I suggested going to a popular eating place (Two Chefs) which is just opposite my house! Plus it's pocket friendly!!! :D



Just us chillin'



With Angie 




FX die die wants to be in EVERY photo....................


Then Alvin quickly took the camera and took this photo while MM used my curtains to cover FX's face HAHAHA




And then I took out the tripod so we can take group pictures!!


Look at how high Angie had to lift her head HAHAHAH



Love this photo!!! <3



More pictures from my phone:

I was wearing my pyjamas (secondary school P.E top and FBT and FX was telling me how disgraceful it was....... LOL~~)


Jennis


With Peiying~







FX~~


Brandon who I havent seen in i think abt a year!! :D


The minion rushers LOLOL


:D


They also bought 8 cupcakes so that everyone gets to eat 1!! :D

Im truly satisfied with such a simple birthday celebration!! 

XOXO