Wednesday 28 August 2013

My 19th Birthday Part 2

Continuing from the FIRST PART, the next day I went out with my family(minus my father)! This year, my birthday theme is Hawker Centre. HAHAHA just kidding! Because we headed to Chomp Chomp that day! it was my first time there lol

We walked pass this bakery and omg the bread all looked so good de heck. But i think it's because we haven't eat anything since morning! HAHA






I think we waited for about 1 and a half hour before the hawker centre finally opened... we went there early to book place loll










That day was SO HOT we kept ordering fruit juices!!!











After math


Waiting for bus to head over to nex!





Walked around nex for awhile and we had some dessert!!















Nelson's legendary blink eye pose... lolol 





I had a really fun day that day despite having internship the next day!!!!!!!!! ^_^