Sunday 1 September 2013

My 19th Birthday Part 3

This was not celebrated on my birthday because my birthday is on a weekday. This was celebrated on the 27th July :)

First we went to FEP to had my nails done!







After that, we went to High Society!


Idk why but the waitress was so rude she didnt even give us the menu kris had to go take it himself wtf







One of the macaron was disgusting


I love the tiramisu




This cake resembles the Antoinette cake


We went around to walk for awhile before heading to Vivo for...

GOLD CLASS! 



Not just your ordinary gold class... but gold class with dining set!!! ;)
It was our first time watching movie at gold class!!


Welcome snack

Menu~



Welcome drinks!


yes i took my soft toy bahahahaha 



Obviously i couldnt take pictures cos it was too freaking dark but omg the dishes was so nice!!!!!!!!!!
Especially the chicken :D 


$40 worth of gift from GV!









Me relaxing in my big arm chair HAHAHA

we enjoyed the experience and is even thinking of watching again when Thor or the Hungry Game comes out!!! :))



I made a video of my birthday!!!!! ENJOY!!