Wednesday 2 October 2013

The day Kris became bald

To become a Singaporean, Kris has to go through the National Service just like all other boys! Otherwise, Kris will not be able to come back to Singapore ever again T_T hahahaha

Kris shaved his head a few days before his enlistment day so that he can get used to his bald head. :D


His last picture with his hair... HAHAH i have no idea why he took using my phone?!?!? 




*omg i became bald* HAHAHA






One day before his enlistment, he was not supposed to go anywhere instructed by his parents in case he got injured or sth i guess lol. but he still went out and we got some sushi and i got this jelly thingy from a jap market omg i was so full from it!! 

And we also took polaroid shots :P 



On the day of his enlistment day, my father fetched his whole family and I to pasir ris. While we were waiting for time to pass, I was reading the SAF letters that were sent to Kris and one of them had this "Please bring your NRIC..." And coincidentally, i did not bring my nric nor ez link card. Which means I have no identification ~.~ So I said goodbye to Kris because that's the furthest I can go?! LOL!

Kris asked me to ask my mother to send a picture of my NRIC to me -_- but when I called my mother, she was at pasir ris!!!! AND SHE HAS MY NRIC!!! PHEW!!



We were given a tour of the bunks where the recruits will be sleeping! And I saw my former secondary school mate who was a tour guide at tekong!!!! hahahha



After which, we were led to a theatre and the recruits took their pledge. 


This was our lunch :S 

And off they go~~~ :'(

But now the two weeks are over!!!!! :D 

I keep telling Kris ever since he went to NS, he became so ANAL, SHOW OFF and THICK SKIN! Because he has 4 packs already -.- And he was so anal about packing his stuffs..... I kind heartedly help him to fold and he unfold and refold it?!?!? lol! Next time he can pack his stuffs himself :P