Sunday 29 September 2013

What have I been up to?

I was contemplating if I should blog because I am so lazy and I have no idea where to start :S But here i am!

I lost track of all the dates because I do not have a schedule book this year......... heh but i'm getting my regular hello kitty one for 2014!!!!! :D

Pictures from celebrating Jennis's Belated 19th Birthday at Timbre opposite Boat Quay where I waited for the people to come for 1 and a half hours...............................






My hair looks disgusting most of the time. I have no idea how to keep it off my face. I think i will be cutting it shorter! :) These are just some of the photos I took. Minming has the group photos but she didnt upload it to her fb :( meh



On this day, I treated my mother and Kris to Shabu shabu at Shabuya which is located at Vivo! This is my first time trying Shabu Shabu :D












I don't really like their agedashi tofu :/


And yes, Kris is bald!!!! :P 

Here we have are our dinner at Din Tai Fung for the other day after we went shopping at Far East Plaza:


My favourite cold dish of all times - Drunken Chicken





We bought the cupcakes from this cupcake shop at Far East Plaza and my mother said the frosting looks like poop! lol! 

It was the F1 weekend and we went to Kallang Leisure Park to walk around but majority of the shops were closed for renovations so we settled for ice cream at Marble Slab!


 We bought this eye mask for my father but we playfully put it on niuniu! :P


And this is the amount of movie tickets i had watched with Kristoffer since we got together: :O (I was finding a bigger place to fit all of these haha)

That's all! xx