Sunday 22 September 2013

Adventure Cove again

Yes i went to Adventure Cove AGAIN! For the THIRD time! You can read my first experience HERE! And my second one HERE! :) It's only been about two months+ since I last went and lots of things changed! Like no floats are allowed at the wave pool anymore, strict spot checks before you enter! The first time we still managed to snuck in food to eat but now? Not possible AT ALL. urgh








My handsome boyfriend. Btw, can you please look at his deep double eyelid???? lol





My head almost got hit by the rock! lol


Is this how otters sleep? :P







Act cool only~




So because we brought food not knowing that theres security check, we were told to put our food in the lockers outside Adventure Cove so we had to eat outside ~


Omg since when my boyfriend become so skinny can see ribcage LOL!


This time round we went to play the Kid's playground!! HAHA It was actually fun! We also went to play this "adventure"! Like you had to pass all these obstacles. It is advised that you know how to swim because the water is 4m deep!











After which, we went to Chomp Chomp again to have dinner with my mother! And these are the only two pictures i took of the food because i videoed the rest of them down :P





Enjoy enjoy! xx