Wednesday 18 September 2013

What have I been up to?

I'm here to update you guys on some of the things that I did during my two weeks break from work! :)

As I am currently working at a F&B restaurant, I was required to attend this course and my sis, her boyfriend and I headed for lunch at this cafe nearby.








Left: Nelson's Beef stew; we thought it has rice but no it does not :/
Right: We also didnt know it comes with mash potato so we ordered a mash potato.... lol


We love the truffle fries! We gobbled them all! hehe 
Speaking of which, im craving for seaweed shaker fries!




Kelly's breakfast set lol


And my aglio olio :B


 Had dinner with Kris's family at Cafe Melba :)




Both his parents ordered lamb shank and Kris ordered steak!


While i ordered the breakfast set!!! It was so yummy omg. And i also ordered the truffle fries to try :P


The dessert on the left belongs to kris's parents. 

 
Left: Starbucks hot chocolate
Right: Collected my tiffany and co bracelet which was engraved!



And the other day, it was GV's 6th birthday hence all the GV club members received an email about the upcoming promotions and one of the promotion is a 60c ticket!!!! omg ikr!!!!! but it's a city plaza... :(

BUT WE STILL WENT THOUGH! HAHAHA

Lucky us were able to get nice seats!!!!!! We think that they are trying to promote GV there! Because we were asked if this was the first time we come to City Plaza GV and is it because of the promotion and which GV do we normally go to lol!


I didnt even watch The Internship trailer but i heard a lot of people said it was good so I told Kris "just buy only 60c nia" lOL!

After the first movie we had about 30mins break so we went to Nihon Mura to get some sushi and I love the half roasted salmon sushi!!!! *.*

My literally chao ta face from adventure cove.... -.-


Military Jacket: Obsessions Of The Damsel 
Basic Top: H&M
Shorts: Pull and Bear
Slipper: Haivanas

I love love love the military jacket because it's super big and comfy bahahaha!!!!! Im thinkin of buying another outerwear but not cardigans.. trying to find a denim jacket that suits me but if i can't i will purchase another military jacket! :P hehehe Im also super obsessed with Basics now i bought so many different types of basic wear for school! Lots of tank thou.. so obviously i will be needing more outerwear cos im afraid of cold and the classrooms are ALWAYS blasting the air con -.-

Here are some songs that I'm currently listening to:
1) Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I love You
2) Lady Gaga - Applause
3) Katy Perry - Roar
4) Zedd feat. Hayley Williams - Stay the Night
5) Neon Hitch - Fuck u Betta and Gold
6) Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball

I'm not one that's very up to date regarding songs so whenever I want to find new songs, I will tune in to 98.3fm! For Neon Hitch's song i got it from 98.3fm! It came out in freaking 2012 and I only know it now......... :S

And check out Tomorrowland 2013 Aftermovie!!! so fucking awesome!!!


XOXO!