Saturday 14 September 2013

Kris's 22nd and our 5th Anni

Time passes so fast and before you know, it's 2014! Apologies for the minor hiatus as Kris was enlisting, I was self-missioned to accompany the boy till the day he enlist. He just enlisted 2 days ago and I hope he's coping well inside!

Back to topic; As Kris's birthday and our anni falls on the same day, I wanted to have a anni brunch with him and I was still deciding the restaurant to go to one day before D: We did settle on a restaurant which is Salt grill and Sky Bar but we also cancel the booking last minute because the brunch menu wasn't that interesting and customers are required to spend $60 per person. It's not that we don't want to spend the $60 but the menu has limited choices.

We went back to Antoinette at Mandarin Gallery! :)

Hot chocolate which was quite bitter 



Kris's earl grey tea





After which, we went to Cine to catch a movie - Elysium. I personally do not like the movie but Kris do!

After Elysium, we then went to Taka to get my anni gift!!!! :P It's a Tiffany and Co charm bracelet!!! One con about this bracelet is that the charms are very expensive :( Kris wanted to get me a pig charm (-.-) and the price was about $200 i think!! :( So I told him to get it when he has the money!! :D 

The reason why he got me this bracelet is because he didn't want to get me a Aurora Pandora(I have no idea why did i type Aurora...) one because he said it's very mainstream lol. And also he do not need to think of what gifts to get me next time just keep buying charms till the bracelet it's filled!! wtf!!! 

So here's my bracelet!!: 






We asked the person for the cloth to clean my necklace bahahaha! 



Kris also gave me a 2nd rastaclat!

After that, we went to have dinner with Kris's parents and one of his father's colleague at Lawry's at Mandarin Gallery next to Ippudo! :)






Left: I do not eat salad but HOMAIGAWD IT WAS SO DAMN YUMMY I kept taking Kris's! :P
Right: Oyster


Left: Apparently that's my King Salmon which cost 63
Right: Kris's 


Creme brûlée


Lots of people were celebrating their birthday at Lawry's and the waitresses had to keep singing Birthday song hahahaha And when the waitress knew that it's Kris's birthday they wanted to check the IC -.- But even when Kris decline the birthday song they still sang! lol





They also helped Kris to print a copy of the photo! :)


 The next day(i think) I treated Kris to Ippudo!


Potato salad was yummy..........


So-so :/


Obviously the one on the left is mine!






Kris bought this from Ippudo



After which went to 313 to meet up with mummy and had dessert!










And here is Kris's present:







XOXO

Love u fatfuck! <3 :)