Sunday 3 November 2013

Tim Ho Wan + Fighting Fishes

So I finally tried Tim Ho Wan @ Plaza Singapura........ (abt a month ago HAHA) I was expecting XLB but they don't have it wtf what kind of dim sum restaurant is this but ok lah anw their main star is the crispy pork bun! We went there on a weekday but the queue was still bloody long......... well thats because THE RESTAURANT IS SO BLOODY SMALL PLEASE? IF THEY KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING CAN'T THEY FIND A BIGGER PLACE TO OPEN THEIR RESTAURANT -_-


I ordered the rice!!! Because i am a fuh-reaking rice bucket i cannot live without rice!!!! Not very impressed with the crispy pork buns but ok lah. not bad! Sorry I'm very bad at food description LOL

I saw tammy tay raved about the spicy wanton so i wanted to try and OMG i think this is my favourite dish!!! It wasn't very spicy also so yay :-D






Don't know who the hell ordered 4 longs of siew mai and had ago -_- had a hard time finishing it because all of us were so full wtheck. 

The bill came up to be $127 for 6 people! 

The next part of this post goes to my fighting fishes!!! :D

Pinky was my first fighting fish but it died 2 days after i bought her... ikr lol. Why I suddenly buy a fighting fish you may ask.. it's because i thought i will be damn bored after Kris enlist and I (jokingly)told him "when the fish dies, it means you're gonna POP!" but oh well it died too early.









I concluded that Pinky's death was because of the dirty water. :X Kris's parents has a fighting fish but APPARENTLY HE DOESNT KNOW THE AMOUNT OF FOOD TO GIVE LOL. So yup you are suppose to give just a pinch of the fish food but as you can see in the video we spammed too much HAHAH


But anyway, heres a very short video of the first fighting fishy when we were gonna put her into the tank!


After Pinky died, i bought another two fighting fishes LOL.




Aren't they beautiful? :D