Thursday 19 December 2013

50 random question tags

So I found this post on Meghan's (one of my favourite youtuber) blog and I thought i'll do it when I'm bored... Well actually I'm not but I just want to do it lol in fact I'm doing my assignment now :S

P/S : Do you like my new display picture? I'm thinking I'm the only one who can werk it HAHAHAH 19 looking like 12 :P
P/P/S: My tumblr is revived!
P/P/P/S: I don't even know what does P/S stands for but it sounds like 'Pssst' to me.

  1. Where were you 3 hours ago?- In my parent's room watching tv show!
  2. Who are you in love with?- Bon Kristoffer Aquino Sevillena ~
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?- Nope!
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?- Yes - mirror, pouch, photo frame, mouse etc lol
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall?- Does working at a mall count? :S
  6. Are you wearing socks right now?- nope
  7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?- Well cars in Singapore obviously cost more than 2k... HAHA 
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town?- NO LICENSE
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?- last Friday HOBBIT! :D
  10. Are you hot?- :|
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink?- Just had hot choco cus i was sneezing like mad
  12. What are you wearing right now?- Hello Kitty PJs!!!
  13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?- NO CAR
  14. Last food that you ate?- 梅菜扣肉 lol! 
  15. Where were you last week at this time?- At the movie!
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?- YES SO HAPPY WITH MY BUY IT'S ONE OF MY CNY NEW CLOTHING! :D 
  17. When is the last time you ran?- Ran for bus? Yesterday HAHA
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched?- Don't watch sporting event...
  19. What is your favorite animal?- DOG DOG DOG DOG 
  20. Your dream vacation?- Any beach vacation :D I love beach vacations! Next dream vacation will be Palawan beach at Philippines!
  21. Last person's house you were in?- Kris's house... hahaha
  22. Worst injury you've ever had? - Dislocated toe wtf in seconday 1
  23. Have you been in love?- Yes and still am! :D
  24. Do you miss anyone right now?- duh uhhhh
  25. Last play you saw?- Don't watch play :S
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?- My cuteness HAHAHAHAHA
  27. What are your plans for tonight?- Complete my assignment but its gonna be impossible :-( 
  28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?- Don't use MySpace ~.~
  29. Next trip you are going to take?- Idk :( 
  30. Ever go to camp?- Yup yup 
  31. Were you an honor roll student in school?- Err nope 
  32. What do you want to know about the future?- If I'll be married by age 30 (although i hope its 25 because 30 is too old?!?!?!) and if i'll have twins or a girl and boy 
  33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?- Nope 
  34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?- Nope
  35. Where is your best friend?- Don't really have a best friend... :|
  36. How is your best friend?- Read answer for question 35
  37. Do you have a tan?- Very slight tan?
  38. What are you listening to right now?- I See Fire by Ed Sheeran SO AWESOME!
  39. Do you collect anything?- Nope nope
  40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?- My secondary school friends hahahahaha
  41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?- PLZZZZZ Im a good gal
  42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?- When they provide me with straw????
  43. What does your last text message say?- Nothing interesting so im not gonna say here hahaha
  44. Do you like hot sauce?- WHATS THAT
  45. Last time you took a shower?- In the evening when i came home from work
  46. Do you need to do laundry?- Sometimes...
  47. What is your heritage?- Im guessing China? HAHA
  48. Are you someone's best friend?- I don't think so... pathetic i know :-(
  49. Are you rich?- NOPE BUT I HOPE I WILL BE IN THE FUTURE HAHAHAH
  50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?- Watching teevee :P