Tuesday 18 March 2014

What have I been up to?

2 weeks ago, I installed a shelf in my room which I have always wanted to do because I have a lot of empty walls. 

Before:


After:


All hail to my boyfriend! I also removed the fabric tape along the table because it is starting to get annoying.

Went to Liang Court with my mother last Saturday: 


My love for Udon 


And of course not forgetting gyoza. But somehow this gyoza has a hint of spiciness 


Random day after work @ Tiong Bahru Bakery Tangs Plaza branch



Bought a toy mouse for Niuniu


Jumping Number 1


And here's a picture of me at work


Random Kbox session after a CNY visiting


Special Guest appearance // Walked past the mall beside Mariott Hotel (Scotts Plaza I'm guessing) and took pictures with the cute decorations





One last thing before I end, 

PLEASE GO LISTEN TO THE PRETTY RECKLESS'S NEW ALBUM GOING TO HELL. I CAN SWEAR UPON SATAN IT IS THE MOST AWESOMEST ALBUM EVER. 

My personal favourites are:
Going to Hell
Heavens Know
House on a Hill
Why'd you bring a shotgun to the party
Fucked Up World

It has been a long wait xxxx